Friday, February 20, 2015

A Short Intro

Hey guys!
I'm Tyler Hagen, a freshman at Taylor University. Where is that you might ask? IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!! It's actually in Upland, Indiana, which is like an hour away from Fort Wayne and Indianapolis....and 30 minutes away from a Wal-Mart *sigh* Anyhoo, a bit about myself, I grew up in Buffalo Grove, Illinois (Northwest burbs of Chicago). I have two younger siblings, brother (16) and sister (12). I love sports (pretty much any kind). I'm planning on being a finance major (so cool, I know). I love food....a lot. I'm a black belt in karate (HIYA!), and I enjoy watching most kinds of movies. My hope is that I honor God with every post I make and that ultimately I can grow from this experience. This blog is for my class so you can expect more posts related to my class in the future.

Enjoy my posts :D



No comments:

Post a Comment